Use of Personal Information collected via IHC website
- Company may use users Personal Information collected:
- to verify user identity each time they log in to the Website.
- to manage user account and improve our website.
- to manage and promote collaboration and communication.
- to tailor the content of IHCs Website to provide user with a more personalized experience; and
- to manage company’s relationship with user and respond to any request user submit through our Website.
Use of Personal Information for other activities that form part of the operation of our business
- In addition to the purposes connected to the operation of IHCs Website above, company may use users Personal Information for the purposes of, or in connection with:
- applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- requests and communications from competent authorities.
- contacting user to receive feedback on services; and
- protecting our rights.
- Sometimes IHC may request your consent before processing your Personal Information. If so, the form of consent sought by IHC may vary, depending upon the circumstances and the type of Personal Information processed.
- Consent may be obtained in any one of the following ways:
- an application form may be used to seek consent, collect Personal Information and inform the User of the use that will be made of the Personal Information.
- By completing and signing the form, the Customer is giving consent to the collection and the specified uses;
- a series of tick boxes may be used to allow the Customer to request that their names and addresses are not given to other organisations;
- orally when information is collected over the telephone;
Disclosure of information to third parties
- In connection with one or more of the purposes outlined in the “Information use” section above, company may disclose details about user to: other members of the IHC for legitimate business-related purposes; third parties that provide services to IHC or other third parties that reasonably require access to Personal Information relating to user for one or more of the purposes outlined in the “Information use” section above.
- In relation to Communications, company may also share users Personal Information with service providers in connection with the delivery of such Communications.
- Company may also need to disclose users Personal Information if required to do so by law, by a regulator or during legal proceedings.
Selling of Information
Company do not sell your personal information.
Privacy practices of third parties
Company uses a range of physical, electronic and managerial measures to keep users Personal Information secure, accurate and up to date. Although company uses appropriate security measures, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. Company ensures to protect Personal Information but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to company or by company over the internet.
Personal Information collected by IHC will be retained in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Personal Information shall be automatically deleted, if the data is no longer required and there is no legal requirement to maintain that information.